Saturday, February 20, 2010

FOR THE WORST BITCH IN THE WORLD.

What is your fucking problem with painting a bad picture of me in front of your crush so what if I'm good friends with him are you like fucking jealous cos he doesnt like you huh? So what's up with accusing me of sitting right behind you during HCL lessons &me not listening in class and then after that I ask you alot of redundant questions and irritate you WHEN IN FACT I SIT AT THE OTHER END OF THE TUTORIAL ROOM AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN TO YOU BEFORE?

&what's with the WHINING TO YOUR CRUSH THAT I GIVE YOU DIAO FACE IN HCL CLASS WHO IS THE ONE GIVING AN ATTITUDE FACE IN CLASS HUH JUST COS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU CAN ACCUSE ME SO THAT I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR CRUSH LA BITCH -.- please learn to act smarter la want lie also dont have to lie so blatantly right THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO TELL YOUR CRUSH THE TRUTH AND THEY ARE IN HCL.

&I cannot help you if you dont like my eyes or my face it is not my problem I did not choose my eyes or my face stop indirectly insulting my parents that they give me this face &if you think i'm guailan then too bad maybe you should go for a new pair of specs la hor zzz and you should just take a good look @yourself in the mirror la

Stop irritating people they're just too kind to say that they do not like you please kindly get outta their lives stop calling them up &sms them every single day COS THEY DO HAVE A LIFE PLEASE THEY HAVE A LIFE WAYYYYYY BEFORE YOU CONTACT THEM.

Your crush will never like you, serious crap, so just forget it my bestf deserves better thank you very much. You unawesome bitch J.T -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home