Friday, January 8, 2010

3B'10! :D



LALALALALALALA I'M NOT HAPPY D:

Booooooooooooooooooooooo! ((: Back after 1 week of not using the com :D Hello dvn I kept my promise &listened in class yo! &I did my homework on time (excluding chinese -.-) Ohohohoh! &Ipassed my chinese test! WOOHOOOOOOO! xD HAHAHAHA i actually got 9marks for crapping 5lines in the SHZ qns! >.<>

Yeah I survived double-chinese by counting down. And Amaths is STILL not that bad cos I guess it's not so cheem yet, let's wait till I start to hate Amaths D: 3B'10 is greatttttttttt! We got Mr.Wee as form cher :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD &Mr.Tan for eng! But we have a zi-high chem cher-cum-co-form xD LIFE IS FULL OF ZEST! And our common language is ENGLISH A1s & A2s for chem! Absolute joke okay -.-

Bio lessons are fun (NOT) other than throwing french beans around [: But whatsoever, this year is pia-ing year! MUST PIA ALL THE WAY! ((: &Mr.Wee said that if we have less than 3latecomers from next week till week 10, he'll treat the whole, WHOLE CLASS to lunch! WOOHOO! :D

Trainings are hyper days, I dunno why O.O Ytd our dearest peishan the 美女 made us laugh till we teared cos she was describing her 变态 compo about her not-so secret obsession about 男人味! >.<>

&Tingtingsxz broke her nail halfway during training WTHSXZ, and then she was complaining about how long she kept it for and heartpain! So I asked her to place it in the Singapore Museum. So after that ZhiQ, tingting, shanshan &me were doing retarded stuffs like squatting down and holding your breath for 30secs then stand up and blow your nail &you'll faint! -Which obviously din work! D:- Anw, OM is loved! This is for tingting and shanshan! ((: SEE THIS! :D WO AI NI MENSXZ!

Tournament should be in a week's time, GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! >.<>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home