Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cos life will never be a bed of roses.

I should place my focus on her studies and softball and then gradually let go and forget about stuffs that is not worth my time caring. [IMPOSSIBLE] AHHHHH it's just another "okay-i'll-try-my-best-to-forget-you" shitty period then after 1 week i'll go like WOOHOO I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU then you come back damn it. I wish our paths din cross why did you have to step into my life.

To my dearest Lynette PRAWN seah! :D

Ladaye! ((: Must stay strong kkz I tell you SHSS confirn got better guys one I sumpah with you! That JT/stalkersxz ain't worth your time la go find better guys okay HAHAHAHA find another BETTER guy i'll support you all the way WOOHOO! xD Must concentrate on your studies get top 10 then promoted to express and you an get a boyf and tell the whole world about it! :DDDDDDDDD Dont ever lose your happy-go-lucky-never-say-die prawn attitude! Must stay strong okay! Being 8 numbers away doesn't mean you cannot call/sms me la HAHAHAHAHA! GBSBHWSP FOREVERSXZ! <3 Dont emo! (:


To my another dearest Vanessa! (:

Hello lil girl stop think you're weird and everybody hates you and should stay away from you okay! ._. Cos you ain't weird/scary in any sense! :D Like hello who doesn't seem scary when they suddenly fall into silence then give the pissed off face le haiyoh! &it doesn't mean that cos you whack people until very pain then they'll stay away from youuuu! >.< AHSoftball team loves you forever! HAHAHAHAHA jiayous loves! <3 Erase that thinking okay everything's gna be alright your friends are gna stick through thick and thin with you always! Heartsxz you! [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home