Friday, December 11, 2009

Esprit slippers kills.

Brings back old memories from 1e'08 HAHAHA :D

Met up with twinneh <3>.<>

81, met sist.SW and was almost late for CG meeting, then when we reached I saw gracia! She was from the previous CG slot :D Then played charades and then fun singing and sharing <3 1 text spoiled my mood -.- HURRRRRR. (Nobody cares if you broke up or not) I LIKE CG MEETINGS <3 &i hope I can attend them regularly I should go ask mum ): and exchange good grades with CG meetings!

I miss training actually D: Tuesday!

P.S. I have a sister/gay partner who is a celeb and has to wash toilets cos his retarded superior cannot see his own reflection on the toilet seat cover, WOOHO. I have a cool sister and I'm proud of that (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home